Sunday, March 3, 2013

Upcoming Races (Part 2 of 3)

Color Me Rad 

Today I am sharing one of the races I am doing this 2013 year. The Color Me Rad! Color Me Rad is only a 5k so it's more like a fun run because it really is a FUN run! Many of my friends have done a color run and loved it. I am very excited to be doing this event. 
If you don't know what a color run is, it's basically a race where you wear all white and during the race people throw different colors of cornstarch at you. Some people might not think this sounds like fun, but from the look at these pictures, it looks like a blast to me!



Doesn't that look like fun? I am very stoked for this race! If you would like to run in the Color Me Rad, go to colormerad.com and look to see if they are coming to a city near you. I am running at the beginning of April. I can't wait to share my experience with you guys :) 

Here's a fun video I found of the Color Me Rad...enjoy! 




*All photos today came from the Color Me Rad Facebook page. I do not own the rights to any of the photos* 

No comments:

Post a Comment