Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I'm Frozen!

It's official, I finally saw Frozen. After all of the talk (all of it good), I just had to see what everyone was talking about. I listen to Disney pandora sometimes and I had loved the music that they played from the Frozen soundtrack. I found myself humming along during the movie :) 


It was such a CUTE movie! The storyline was great and the music was even better. And it won a Golden Globe?! This animated, Walt Disney film is the real deal. It's also nominated for 2 Oscars! 
Elsa was my favorite :) 

I also saw many pictures of people dressing as the characters during Disney World's Marathon weekend and TinkerBell Half Marathon weekend. The Olaf costumes were cute :) 
And did anyone spot Rapunzel and Flynn Rider? I know I did. 

I was also surprised by how much I liked Olaf. I found him annoying during the many previews I saw, but during the movie he was so funny and cute!
Overall, it was a great movie. 

QOTD: Have you seen Frozen? What was your favorite part? 

No comments:

Post a Comment