Thursday, January 23, 2014

Updates For TinkerBell Half Marathon 2015

I'm a little late to the party, but I just found out that runDisney's TinkerBell Half Marathon Weekend will have different dates in the year of 2015. Instead of being in its usual January time frame, women will be earning their wings Mother's Day weekend, May 7-10th. Check out the announcement video below:

Rumor has it that they are moving TinkerBell to make room for another runDisney race on the west coast. That would be sooo great! WDW has so many different races whereas Disneyland only has two. It would be nice to have a fresh, new (maybe even themed) race for us west coasters! 

I'm hoping that someday I can run Tinkerbell and earn my wings! A women's-focused race sounds lots of fun :) 

QOTD: Does the date change of Tinkerbell affect you and why? 

No comments:

Post a Comment