Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June Goals

Happy hump day! I hope everyone celebrates today because we are so much closer to summer! I can see it. Today I thought I would share my fitness goals for the month of June. I'm hoping this post will keep me accountable for these goals and really make me realize if I'm staying on track with half marathon training.

1. Run at least 4 days a week. This sounds dreadful to me but I know I need to make it happen in order for me to get on track with training.

2. Run 5 miles. This also seems very dreadful. The most I've run while training is 2 miles. I just need to remind myself that September 1st is not that far away. Crunch time!

3. Stretch. I admit, I am horrible at this. You think being a dancer and a new runner I would be very good about stretching, but sadly I am not. I really hope I can learn to stretch before my workouts as well as after my workouts.

4. Eat healthier. This one will be very tough since summer is just calling my name to sodas, candy, chips, and chocolate. I'm telling myself I can still have those things, I just need to have them in minimal amounts.

Hopefully at the end of the month I can say I did all of these things. Have a great day everyone!

QOTD: Have you ever made short-term goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment