Thursday, June 6, 2013

Running Playlist

Throughout a long or short run, I need music. And not just any music; I need music that will get my excited and hyped up to get through the next 30-50 minutes. Some people are the type that can't even listen to their music when they run, but I am obviously the opposite. I get bored easily, so going through the same course everyday without some music to make it enjoyable would make my run horrible. I actually run faster with music. Anyways, today I thought I would share my current running playlist with you all for those of you who need new pump-up songs or for those of you who are just interested on what type of music I listen to. You can tell a lot about a person from the music you listen to. So here it is:


  1. "I Lived" -OneRepublic
  2. "I Need Your Love" -Calvin Harris (feat. Ellie Goulding)
  3. "Let's Kill Tonight" -Panic! At The Disco
  4. "I Knew You Were Trouble" -Taylor Swift
  5. "My Life Would Suck Without You" -Kelly Clarkson
  6. "3" -Britney Spears
  7. "More" -Usher
  8. "Lucky Strike" -Maroon 5
  9. "The One That Got Away" -Katy Perry
  10. "Giving Up the Gun" -Vampire Weekend
  11. "Counting Stars" -OneRepublic
  12. "Let The Groove Get In" -Justin Timberlake
  13. "Figure 8" -Ellie Goulding
  14. "22" -Taylor Swift
  15. "Set Off" -Hey Monday
  16. "Something Good Can Work" -Two Door Cinema Club
This isn't even the full playlist but I think you guys get the gist of what I listen to. Love it or hate it, this is the stuff that gets me through those tough runs. 

QOTD: What kind of music do you listen to on your run?

No comments:

Post a Comment