Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sephora Disney Collection

As some of you may know, Sephora has a special line of Disney products called the Disney Collection. Basically they have picked a princess and come out with nail polish, eye shadow, lipstick, and perfume that interpret that specific princess. In the past year, they have come out with two different princesses: Cinderella and Jasmine. Today, Sephora has released the third and final princess that will complete the Disney Collection: Ariel!

 I am so excited for this because I was most likely not going to purchase anything from the Disney Collection unless they came out with an Ariel line. Sephora hasn't released the specifics, but they said that the line will premiere later this June. Hopefully I can get my hands on it and show you guys how it looks! Here's the teaser Sephora released today:

It looks fantastic and I'm thinking I might wear it during the Disneyland Half Marathon (since I'm dressing up as Ariel). Can't wait to buy!

QOTD: Have you bought something from the Sephora Disney Collection? 

No comments:

Post a Comment